The second annual Canada's Total Mom Pitch produced by Total Mom Inc: Presented byThe Scotiabank Women Initiative™ and powered by Visa Canada is just a couple of weeks away! It’s time to highlight us all as partners, speakers and supporters.
We are honoured to be a TOP 5 in the Total Mom Show Canada’s Total Mom Pitch, selected from more than 730 applicants across the nation.
Join us during the live pitch and use the code WILDLIFE20 for 20% the day conference, the evening pitch competition OR both!
“It’s an honour to be recognized among so many female movers and shakers with such drive and passion to grow their businesses while raising their families,” says The Wild | Life Outdoor Adventures President Jenelle Peterson.
A mom herself, and someone whose own life balance has often been at odds - the move to quit her full time job and pursue this entrepreneurial endeavour has perhaps been launched at just the right time. “We want to enable kids and parents to spend more quality time outdoors, whether they’re in their backyard or in the backcountry,” said Peterson.
As a top 5 finalist, we have a chance to win $30,000 in cash and business services, as well as get access to grants, funding, mentorship and other resources. This would enable us to expand our offerings, enter new markets and scale so that more children can have the opportunity to learn lifelong skills from the outdoors.
In addition to being a Top 5, Wild Life Adventures Ltd. has also been nominated for 3 RECOGNITION AWARDS!
Mountains to Coast Award, by @visitnc
Awarded to an organization whose services/products give their customers the opportunity to: re-connect with nature, refresh the human connection, and re-discover passions outside of work
Digital Innovation Award, by @zensurance
This award is given to the business that has best harnessed digital solutions to leverage their business, support their staff, and improve overall client experience.
“Reach Beyond” Award, by @reachglobalmarketing
An organization that showed extreme creativity and innovation by leveraging social media and digital platforms in a very difficult year. A business that also promotes inclusivity and diversity.
Join us during the live pitch and use the code WILDLIFE20for 20% the day conference, the evening pitch competition OR both!
Mark your calendars 👉🏼 April 19, 2021. Canada’s Total Mom Pitch presented by @scotiabank Women Initiative™ and powered by @VisaCa is going LIVE with prizes, surprises, and only winners. Get your tickets here: https://bit.ly/2NMQtiw #totalmompitch
- Head over towww.thetotalmomshow.ca for the full list of speakers, panels and tickets! Affordable and accessible business conference for moms.
- This national program is breaking down barriers that women face when it comes to launching and growing their business. By purchasing a ticket or VIP box, your contribution grows the collective into a supportive ecosystem for other moms just like you. #womensupportingwomen
- provides moms with an opportunity to make powerful connections through mentorship, skill-building and expert advice.
- There is a DAYTIME CONFERENCE ,EVENING PITCH FINALE or a ticket that gives youFULL-DAY PASS + VIP BOX which gets you a curated VIP box that highlights products from our sponsors and small businesses we love.
The FINALE isn't the typical digital conference that will keep you zoomed-out, muted, and lacklustre. There will be:
Wellness Sessions to recharge , Workshops that will drive your business to successExpert Panels to find out what your missing , Networking , Expert panels + $1,000’s in door prizes, $3,500 Trip Giveaway, Surprises guests and goodies & Recognition Awards
- You can either attend as a ticket holder to take advantage of the expert speakers and workshops OR come out as a Canadian small business vendor where your business can make money while you sit back and learn expert advice. By simply attending you can win tons of door prizes and who knows meet that one person that completely transforms your business.
- There will be a small business vendor market highlighting small businesses across the country. Businesses can apply to be aVENDOR by applying online.